Last week our daughter managed to bring home a great Gastro bug from Day Care for us to share around. After approx 12 hours of her vomiting, my wife then decided it was her turn for some sympathy and spent Monday sprawled on the couch revisiting her last few meals. Then it came to my turn to see if I could survive the gut wrenching explosions that Gastro so kindly bring upon you.
Well 3 days later and we had all had our fair share and were about recovered, so Day Care were saved from a re-infection however we were no longer ignorant of the perils of Day Care.
So it's been a tiring week and I managed to turn up to a Bucks show last night which involved a strip joint and a few drinks, so needless to say I took it easy but enjoyed the show.
SO what will this week bring? Hopefully my trading site bestholidaytravel.net becomes profitable, and my Internet Marketing career can start in earnest. Also got a few job opportunities, to see if I can climb my way back to the top of the ladder.
Hope you have a good week and would love to hear stories of Day Care experiences :)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment