I spent the weekend at an Internet Marketing seminar in Perth to see if I could do it, and earn some extra income whilst I look for that ultimate job. Well I think I have found it.
It was amazing, their is so much money to be made on the Internet, and I have been blind to it. So I am now committed to trying my hand at it and hopefully build something to either replace my job or supplement my income.
I would highly recommend buying a book called Year of the Affiliate, as it explains how the time is right to be entering the Internet Marketing business.
Anyway other than that I am still working at UWA and enjoying the low stress role so I can focus on my family life and potential new ventures.
Have a great day / week.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment